Trick Eye Museum 2.0

/
0 Comments


Had the opportunity to explore Trick Eye Museum Singapore for the second time thanks to blogging agency, The Influencer Network! My virgin experience was last year with my mum, you can read all about it here. This year, I brought my bestie along, since she has been sulking at me for not bringing her along.

From the name we all know that Trick Eye Museum is about deceiving the eyes.. and so they have brilliantly introduced a new themes zones with interactive 4D concept! Giving one a whole new experience to your eyes~~~

Here are some of the photos that I have taken in the new theme zone, enjoy!






Admission Fee: 

Adults- $25
Child/Senior - $20 


*There are also Multi-attraction packages are also available. 

**For online purchases do visit TrickEyeMuseum or ResortWorldSentosa


Check out the other six themed zones titled 

Unveil the MYSTERY
Overcome the SUPERNATURAL
Escape into FANTASY
Reignite your EXCITEMENT
Immerse in romantic FAIRYTALE
Explore the TRICK WORLD


Till next time!


You may also like

No comments: