Domino’s Behind the Scene

/
0 Comments
Hey Lovelies!

How's your week going? I don't feel too good here, been feeling really tired these days. Busy with my events as well as work. But it's okay, cos going to events like Domino's Behind the Scene brighten up my day. 

I went there alone thinking that who will I meet there. I thought I would just be sitting there alone. But things went out rather shocking to me, didn't expect myself to meet this bunch of lovely friends who are also young bloggers like I am. 




But first of all, I met Dawn Chan. I felt safe when I saw her, cos we were from the same Let's Talk series. In other words, we are acquainted. HEHE.

After which I met a lot of other bloggers like Serene, Angelus, Monice, Joey, Yingzi, Bernice, Christine and HP

What makes me LOVE Domino so much, here are my reasons:

1. I can get them within 15 minutes when I order from their store. 
2. Delivery of pizza only takes at most up to 30 minutes. 
3. A money guaranteed back if I am unsatisfied with their Pizza
5. Quality assured. 


Awesome right! 

I have been eating Domino ever since I was a secondary school kid, thinking that I will make a pizza of my own in Domino back then was a total wishful thinking, however, I did it! I went into their kitchen in some hilarious outfit as seen below. Look horrible with my hair all up. But it's okay, at least I got the chance to enter their kitchen and make some awesome pizza of my own!  


Here's me and my pizza~ 



My very own custom made pizza. 
I find it pretty hard to do the doughing and stretching of the pizza, zero skills at it. But luckily we have our master chef that guided me along. Thank you chef! <3

Ingredients:
Domino's secret Recipe Sauce. 
Mushrooms.
Tomatoes
Olives.
Chicken Breast.
40g of Cheese.

I can't wait to eat it, but I was full then.. That's why I pouted while I looked at my very own pizza. 

The process was really fun.

If you are looking for a fun and attractive job, Domino Pizza would be the best choice. They have positions such as "Delivery Expects", "Pizza Chefs" and The Management.

Even though I was in the kitchen for a short 20mins, I felt like it was a minute. Because its way too fun to work with the staff inside the kitchen. The kitchen is very lively, the staff there has this upbeat character that you make you enjoy working with that. I can feel that everyone has a passion in whatever they are doing, be it making of the pizzas, taking orders or doing the deliveries. 


Here are some Employee Benefits:
- 13th month salary with performance bonuses
-Medical Benefits
-Employee Insurance
-Flexibility in arranging Working Hours ( I like this! Suitable for students to apply too! )
-Attendance and Punctuality incentives
-Prospect of Further Career Advancements with Domino's 
-Referral Incentive

Wow! I can't believe that I can get incentives from just being Punctual! That's pretty interesting isn't it? 

Do you know you can get a Rolex Watch if you were to work in Domino? OMG! This is no wonder all staff are very happy and willing to work with Domino! 

Domino came up with this "Rolex Challenge" to motivate their crews to perform better in their working prospect. The rewards include a specially customized Domino’s stainless steel Rolex watch, or USD 2,000, which will be given to store managers who are able to complete 4 weeks of sales above the fixed appropriate targets, as well as achieving outstanding performance through evaluation reports.

Cool enough right! I like this move made by Domino. These not just motivated their crews to work better, and also increase the services provided by their service line. With a better service, customers like me, will be willing to buy from Domino again. After all, increases the sales rate of Domino. Pretty smart move taken by Domino.

Haha! You are a genius Domino! Brining a triple win win situation to the company, to the customers as well as the crews!

It's also proven why Domino is your best choice of workplace. Domino's Pizza Singapore and Malaysia received the "HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2013" awarded by HR Asia. This prestigious award recognises corporations with significant levels of employee engagement and excellent workplace culture. 

Lastly, the company ensures the safety of their workers. Even though they promised to deliver their pizza to your doorstep within 30 minutes, they would never expect their delivery boy to speed along the road. I like that. Safety first. It's horribly dangerous to speed on the road.

Thumbs up for Domino. 


So what are you waiting for? Join Domino today! Call 9424 3003 or log on to Domino's Website to find out even more!

Thank you The Influential Network and Domino Pizza Singapore. 
Official Domino's Instagram: @DominosSG


Domino's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DominosSG



The Influencer Network Instagram: @TheInfluencernetwork

The Influencer Network Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheiNetwork




You may also like

No comments: