The Starbucks Addict.

/
0 Comments
It's a start of a new week. Monday Again. .. Can't believe its another starting of a new term and it my very last term of my year one. Time passes so fast. This has also slowly turn me into a Starbucks addict. Hahaha. An expensive addiction.. But, I am not say that addicted to Starbucks leh. I will only start drinking on a daily basis if I started to momentum of drinking. If not, I won't really buy. Unfortunately, this is gonna be an addicted Starbucks week. Cos I am sitting in one of the Starbucks outlet and having my candy cane Frappe while blogging. Oops. :P

Because of this addiction, I started finding ways not to get myself spend so much just for one Java Chip Frappe Tall for $6.50 liddat. Starbucks drinks are expensive when we ordered stuff from the menu, but if I were to ordered off menu, that's a different story. I could get drink less than $4.


So I went online and turn the entire internet down, just to see if I can get cheap drinks. But I discovered more things than I expected. 

More cool things pop up, like secret menu, secret size, secret teas. Yea. So I started browsing through them. They are just so damn cool. Sometimes, I just have a cravings for Starbucks, and tall is a little too much for me. Always hoping for a smaller size, and Starbucks actually do have you see. It's call the SHORT

Short = 8oz
Tall = 12oz 
Grande = 16oz
Venti = 20oz (hot) 24oz (cold)

I tried getting them before, but not outlets offer this size sadly.. Short has been out in the market for almost 6 years, so why some outlets doesn't even offer? Rawr! And now Starbucks are going to offer a bigger size called the Treta, not too sure if Singapore has started offering this size. Isn't this cool? Hahaha. 

All this while I know that customers can customise their drinks, my usual thing is to add a pump of peppermint into my Earl Grey Tea. So after I found the secret drink thing. I went to try this thing out. HEHE. I ask the Barista for Ice coffee and a pump of Caramel. It cost me around $3.20 for just a Tall. Never knew Starbucks could be this cheap. If you just wanna drink some cheap coffee at Starbucks, tell your Barista ice coffee and a pump of syrup that you like. 



Here are some other Starbucks drinks that I like lah. So here you go. 

Lets start off with something I am drinking now. Candy Cane Frappe. It's a little bit like the Cotten Candy drink that Starbucks have last year. But I prefer Candy Cane cos Cotton Candy is way to sweet for me. Candy can cost about  $6.50.   

Here's the Recipe: 
Vanilla Bean Frappe
Add Peppermint syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pump grande, 2 pumps venti) 
Thanks to Calvin N. and Lily S. 

My another personal favourite. Its the Pink Starbust. I dun really know how to describe this to you, but its just too awesome that I keep wanting to have it. But its kinda hard to get them. Cos most outlets don't offer it. I only know Pink Starbust when I travel out of Singapore, and found out this actually existed. 
Lemonade to the bottom line.
Add Creme Base (2 pumps tall, 3 pumps grande, 4 pumps venti)
Add Raspberry Syrup (1/2 pump tall, 1 pump grande, 1.5 pumps venti)
Add Vanilla Syrup (3 pumps tall, 3.5 pumps grande, 4 pumps venti)
Add ice and blend.
Thanks to Christine V. 

I only found this drink out recently, like a few weeks ago. So I tried them out last Saturday. Its called the Mint White Chocolate Crumble Frappe. But I change the chocolate Crumble to Caramel, cos they ran out of the sprinkle. -.- Oh well. But the taste is awesome too. It is made up mocha lah. It cost me around $7.50. The Barista give me the green tea for free. YAY!! 
White Mocha Frappe. 
Add Java Chips.
Add Two pumps of peppermint syrup
Add 1 scoop of Matcha green tea powder
Top with whipped cream and cookie crumble. 
Thanks to Harista, Gia K

I am a tea fan, especially Earl Grey Tea. So gonna try this London Fog out one day. WOOTS.  
Here's the recipe,
Earl Grey Tea semi dry mist
2 pumps of Vanilla Syrup
2 pumps of Caramel Syrup (Optional)

After that let the tea brew for about a minute and remove the bag. 

For more Starbucks Secret Drink click here


Have a nice Starbucky Day~~ :D




You may also like

No comments: