Lee Dai Soh. (Publicity)

/
0 Comments
Today its finally a Saturday and my nightmare is about to start next week, with loads of assignments to complete. I am somehow behind schedule. But no matter what, I still persist in my blogging. So I will blog fast.

Even though I have this super hectic upcoming week, I was still involved in the help out for the Lee Dai Soh guided tour that is going to be held in The Arts House. This event is organised by my beloved seniors of Chinese Media and Communication from Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Its really an interesting event. Many of the youngster like me,  are unfamiliar with the name Lee Dai Soh( 李大傻),who was a cantonese storyteller in Singapore.

The seniors have made many many effort to make this event happen. Give my seniors many many claps* please! For today it is actually an exhibit and a guided tour around at the first floor of The Arts House. The crowd today wasn't that big, but I believe during and after the launch date there will definitely be crowd.

The launch date will be on the 25th January 2014 on the 2nd floor of The Arts House, there will be talks and more exhibits compared to the guided tour of course. Do go and support this event and widen your knowledge about this wonderful storyteller from the 50s to the 70s.

Here are some photos I took at the pre-launch this afternoon. There are games, photo taking, and you can even sit down and listen to Lee Dai Soh's Storytelling in Cantonese!

Come take a photo with Lee Dai Soh! actually, is many Lee Dai Soh. haha. 


This is my favourite Childhood game!!!!



ps the photo like got haze liddat. :X

The exhibit will still be around from now till the Launch date and even after the Launch date. So if you pop by The Arts House, do take a look at the Marvellous Exhibit!  

Oh oh . And there is a contest from now till 21st of January. 

All you need to do is to snap a photo with your grandparents and write a short description of 100-200words. Lastly email to projectleedaisoh@gmail.com. 
 You will stand to win prizes worth more than $500. So what are you waiting for capture the moments right now!





Project Lee Dai Soh
Location: The Arts House. (The Old Parliament ) 

Here's a map for it. 

Launch Date: 25 January 2014
Till: Mid March. 
Do like Project Lee Dai Soh Facebook Page for more updates. 

Hope to see you there! 





You may also like

No comments: