Better Life: 4 Ways to Start Your Day Better!

/
0 Comments


Are you a morning person? I don't know about you, but I am not.  Waking up is the most challenging thing I to battle with every morning, and keeping myself awake through the morning is yet another struggle. My inner human clock is totally messed up, especially when I have the habit of staying up lat and sleeping in late. Would you be like me who set like 5 alarm clock in the morning just to make sure you doesn't go back to sleep? Well, I actually found a way to reduce that number to 2. Today, I am going to share 5 things that I have started doing that has help make my mornings a little less challenging. 

Stretching.
I read somewhere online that stretching for 5-10 minutes can actually stimulate nervous systems and muscle which make you more aware of your surroundings. Since it's really hard for me to leave my bed every morning, so stretching actually give me an excuse to stay on my bed a little longer. Hehe. 

Draw Curtains. (If you wake up after the sun rises)
Drawing your curtains allow sun rays to enter your bedroom, and this allows your body to be more aware that it's already morning. But it's totally inapplicable to me, since I wake way before the sun rises. Fret not, go on to the next point. 

Hot bath. 
It so refreshing to get a hot bath in the morning, not showers. I usually take a 5-10 mins hot bath every morning. Its an instant wake. 

Pop Music.
Recently, I have become a user of Spotify and I totally fell in love with the app. There's is this Mood Booster Radio which plays all the Pop music, and I would always put it on my speaker every morning. It hypes me up, and get my adrenaline running. 

I would love to hear how you make your morning better! Share your morning rituals with me in the comment box below! 




You may also like

No comments: