The Shoe Hysteria: COCO CHANEL INSPIRED TRANSPARENT NO. 5 PERFUM PHONE CASE

/
0 Comments
Advert
The Shoes Hysteria also known as TSH is an online fashion store based in Sunny Singapore. We examine all the footwears before putting them up on sale. We also provide measurements based on the real items. TSH is always here just to give you the best shopping journey! So, enjoy your stay here with us!

COCO CHANEL INSPIRED TRANSPARENT NO. 5 PERFUM PHONE CASE

Hi Reader! The Shoe Hysteria is back again! Excited about what they have for you? Are you expecting shoes? Well, kinda disappointed  cos I was expecting more shoes for my dear readers, but its okay. They brought in something super cute lah. You know what right? Its stated in the blog title, don't tell me you cannot see. 

A Phone Casing. And its a cute one! 

So they have the Transparent ones!


And the blacky ones! 


Suitable for iPhone4 / 4S / 5 / 5S and also Samsung Note 3

Look at how cute this phone casing is! Wanna try guessing how much this is? When I first saw this phone casing I was expecting something like 25 bux or even 30? Though its not the real Chanel brand, but look at how delicate it is!  And then I looked at the price I was dumbfounded. 

It's freaking 16bux! 
Yeap, I am not conning or scamming you! it's really just 16 bux okay! 

Which one do you prefer? White or Black? If you can't Decide, then get both of them okay?  Haha! 

And the most amazing thing is I have got something for you again!! The Shoe Hysteria being really kind to all my beloved readers! Guess what? You can get them at a even lower price if you quote this promotional code: TSHXZELCC during payment! How awesome right! 

So you could actually get COCO CHANEL INSPIRED TRANSPARENT NO. 5 PERFUM PHONE CASE at the cost of 
$14bux

This is way to cheap please. I need a moment! Haha!
Do NOTE that this is a pre-order and PO CLOSING on 6 April, 23:59!

And you will be able to own this awesomely cute phone casing on 25 April!! 


So hurry! Click The Shoe Hysteria get yours today! Remember to quote  TSHXZELCC to enjoy a $2 off okay! :D 


Happy shopping! 




You may also like

No comments: